Book your room with our Special Rate
From early booking to last minute offers and off-seasons special offers
Note: by clicking the „Check availability“ button you will be redirected to our booking engine form. In case you have any questions, you may contact us via phone number +385 21 695 240, or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our accommodation offers come with the usual benefits of staying at our villa:
- 18 rooms designed with an emphasis on tradition and autochthonous originality with a Luxury Superior service (click for more information)
- Just a few average human-sized steps from the beach (learn more)
- Individual approach to guests (learn more)
- Our villa features a slow food restaurant Olive Tree with a Certificate of Excellence 2014 TripAdvisor (learn more)
- Wine tasting – social gatherings with tastings of our finest wines (learn more)
- Ideal location to have your wedding (we also organize other events), honey moon or any other type of business or private event (learn more)
- Memorable souvenir shop with original Croatian souvenirs that will thrill your friends and family
- We will help you discover the ideal getaways and interesting short trips during your stay at our villa – for you, your family and your friends (learn more)
- With our partners, we organize memorable sporting activities (learn more)
Also interested in our Special offers?
Among our special offers you will also find excursions, sport activities and transfers we can organize for you through cooperation with our partners and provide you with some great discounts. Feel free to also checkout our special offers, you mind find something for yourself as well!
What our guests say about us
We stayed in Tucepi to find some family links close by in Covici. Villa Andrea was a good choice and everything we hoped it would be. The room and facilities were perfect, the food was awesome (including a wonderful dinner) and the location was perfect. The only downfall was the steps to our room - we (I) aren't light packers. The team were awesome in all area's. Thanks for having us and I would definitely come back again :)
melissamurray29, New Zealand
A lovely experiencen
We were with a few couples hiking and cycling our way up the coast from Dubrovnik to Split and stayed one night here. The room was. on the main floor, just adjacent to the front desk. It was small but very comfortable and had all the little things to make our stay pleasant. We had dinner at the hotel and breakfast the next morning, both of which were excellent! The breakfast had the best selection of any we have experienced in Croatia. The service was really terrific -- they went out of their way to ensure our needs were fully met. We took advantage of their laundry service and everything was beautifully cleaned and folded.
KarenC637, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Best vacation ever.
Nice, calm, friendly, excellent food, beautiful surroundings. The staff is wonderful and service minded, Tucepi is the perfect town for vacation! The hotel is right at the beach! Good wines!
So glad we choose this excellent hotel.
Location is right by the sea. We sat at outside tables under the pine trees, feet away from the sea for breakfast & drinks. Excellent food. Great variety at breakfast & really tasty innovative dinner menu. (So good we ate here every evening). Staff were friendly & helpful & spoke excellent English. Spacious, charming bedroom. Really enhanced our stay in Tucepi. Hotel provide free sun loungers & parasols on beach directly in front of hotel.
Keith, United Kingdom
Fantastic position "on the beach" you can have breakfast 6m from water edge. Very good restaurant "Olive Tree" with a knowledgeable sommelier and waiters. 10% discount for the hotel guests in the restaurant. Free welcome drink. Free parking. Good breakfast. Spacious bedroom - better than your standard hotel room. Feels well maintained and clean. We were nicely surprised on location.