About Villa Andrea
Welcome to the “VILLA ANDREA” in Tučepi, Croatia!
The beginnings of Villa Andrea – this story is about a piece of paradise on the coast of the Adriatic Sea where you can hear the sound of the waves and the twitter of birds. The view stretching over the open sea catches the islands of Brač and Hvar in the distance and is filled with heavenly pleasures.
˝Guests should find all they dream of in a home in a hotel ˝ said the famous hotelier Conrad Hilton, which is also the thought behind developing this villa.
We are proud of the fact that:
- Villa Andrea was among the first 10 hotels in Croatia to carry the plaque of Environmentally Friendly Hotels for the first time.
- It was a finalist in the 2007 Adrian Selection
- Since 2007 it has been the first small hotel in central Dalmatia to be included in Completely Croatia Agency surveys
- From 2005 to the present, it has carried Trip Advisor’s plaque celebrating it as a recommended great hotel
- Since 2009 it has been included on the Luxury Group’s Golden List of World Hotels (only 5 hotels in Croatia are able to do this)
- Since 2010 according to guest reviews on the Booking.com website, our score is 9.5-Exceptional
- 2014 Travelers’ Choice® 2014 Winner/ Bargain and Small Hotels/
- 2015 Top 25 Hotels with Exceptional Service — Croatia
- 2015 Travelers’ Choice 2015
- 2016 Top 25 Hotels with Exceptional Service — Croatia
- 2016 Travelers’ Choice 2016
- 2017 Top 25 Hotels with Exceptional Service — Croatia
- 2017 Travelers’ Choice 2017
- 2018 Travelers’ Choice 2018
Our Villa Andrea is rated:
- 5.0 of 5 (Excellent) on TripAdvisor
- 9.3 (Superb) on Booking.com
- 4.8 of 5 (Exceptional) guest rating on Expedia
- 4.7 of 5 on Google Business
Villa Andrea offers:
- 18 rooms designed with an emphasis on tradition and autochthonous originality with a Luxury Superior service
- Individual approach to guests
- Olive Tree Restaurant (slow food)- Certificate of Excellence 2014 TripAdvisor
- Wine cellar
- Wine tasting
- Souvenir shop
Accommodation …luxury and comfort
Guests can choose from among 18 comfortable, luxury rooms furnished in accordance with the standards of modern tourism at the Villa Andrea. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, TV channel, Wi-Fi, electronic safe, telephone with direct dial, mini bar, air conditioning as well as a modern bathroom with shower, hair dryer and toiletries.
The furnishing of the rooms and restaurant is the work of Petra Peharec who has combined splendour and luxury with the traditions of our region:
“It is my belief that fabric and decoration can have a mutual dialogue in an interior. Ever since the mythical ages, fabric and cloth have been hiding and revealing numerous meanings within themselves. Fabric can tell a lot about a person.
I have presented my vision of wall covering design, in association with the manager of Villa Andrea, as a journey through the history and tradition of Tučepi. Our desire was to partially cover the walls in wallpapers in the form of images with a meaning, origin and with their own history, but with a modern twist.
Therefore, the wall coverings have elements of traditional male and female clothing from Tučepi (folk costumes) together with traditional jewellery (earrings).”
This is a four-storey building which has a restaurant, a cosmetic and massage salon, a wine cellar and a laundry.
The building has no lift.
Considering that we want to offer our guests an excellent holiday and gastronomic experience, they can also enjoy the slow food Restaurant, which will take them on a magical journey of culinary delights. Our cuisine will satisfy their every desire and we are happy to cater for those preferring a vegetarian diet, or who are looking for a delicious low calorie option, not to mention our excellent children’s menu. Our mission is to bring our guests closer to the Dalmatian tradition in a new, modern way and we place particular emphasis on fresh local ingredients. For a complete dining experience guests can also enjoy our wine cellar where, at a small extra charge, they can book a wine tasting and purchase high quality wines at reasonable prices. The Villa Andrea also offers its Beauty Salon where guests can relax and let our therapist and beautician create a treatment specifically tailored to them. Guests can choose additional offers at the reception desk including excursions, sporting activities and other such things.
Thanks to its natural geographic position here in Tučepi, guests will encounter the immediate and wider surroundings of Dalmatia as well as neighbouring Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our reception staff will assist you in choosing a destination for an excursion and will be delighted to help you in its organisation. Whether you are looking to organise group travel, a honeymoon, a wedding, a business lunch or dinner or another similar event, please do not hesitate to contact us with full confidence.
Villa Andrea is at your service!
Address: Kamena 46, 21325 Tučepi, Croatia
Phone: +385 21 695 240
Fax.: +385 21 695 259
ŠUTIĆ d.o.o. – Villa Andrea
IBAN: HR0923400091111064451, SWIFT: PBZGHR2X
PRIVREDNA BANKA ZAGREB, RADNIČKA CESTA 50, 10000 ZAGREB